The LINK-MICRO from SPYPOINT is the easiest-to-use, most affordable, and smallest cellular trail camera available on the market.
If you?re one of the millions of hunters who thought that cellular-capable trail cameras were too expensive for you, SPYPOINT has changed the game, and this camera is for you.
A simple, three-step process activates the LINK-MICRO using the SPYPOINT app. The SPYPOINT app also allows the user to change settings, monitor camera status, and view images from virtually anywhere in the world.
The SPYPOINT LINK-MICRO truly represents the next evolution of efficiency and affordability for cellular trail cameras.
- Quick start guide
- SIM card
- Color: Camo
- Buck Tracker Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
- Network: 4G (HSPA+)
- SIM card: Preactivated included
- Photos transmission: Yes
- Camera fully configurable: via the SPYPOINT App
- Definition (MP): 10MP
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Flash range: < 80' (24m)
- Trigger speed: 0.5 s
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (?C/?F)
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Illumination technologie: Infrared boost
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Memory card: Requires an Micro-SD card (not included) up to 32 GB
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80 ft (24m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.1" W X 4.4" H X 2.2" D
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item