Designed to handle your shooting needs, the Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec LQD in Dark Earth brings repeatable accuracy, fast target acquisition and rugged mil-spec reliability in virtually any environment. The M-Spec features a wide-angle lens system with scratch-resistant and anti-reflective red coating with a patented integrated sunshade to protect you from glare. The M-Spec features features include an illuminated red 65-MOA circle-dot reticle with 10 brightness settings, night vision compatibility, locking quick detach mount, strong field-of-view and unlimited eye relief.
- Compact lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- IP55 water resistant
- Shockproof, 4' (1.2m)
- Scratch-resistant lens coating
- Illuminated red reticle dot
- Picatinny mount
- Neoprene cover
- Adjustment tools
- Reticle, Type: 65 MOA Circle Dot Crosshair (60 MOA circle w/ 5 MOA subtension, 2 MOA central dot)
- Reticle, Color: Red
- Reticle Brightness Setting: Off, 1-10, NV
- Magnification: 1
- Objective Lens: 33x24 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Elevation Range of Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Windage Range of Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Adjustment Value: 1 MOA One click
- Parallax Setting: 10 yd. / 9.1 m
- Finish/Color: Dark Earth
- Body Material: Magnesium alloy
- Maximum Recoil: .50 BMG
- IP Rating (waterproof): IP68 - waterproof to 40ft / 12m
- Nitrogen Filled: No
- Shockproof: Yes, 8' / 2.4m
- Fog Proof: No
- Lens Coating: AR Red
- Mount Type: Picatinny
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Battery life, hours: 200 - 2,000 Hours
- Battery Voltage, V: 3 V
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 160 / -30 to 71 F / C
- Length: 4.01"
- Width: 2.24"
- Height: 2.32"
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item