EEL 50A White Cordset - 125/250V - 50'
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Cordset has a patented, industry first, jaw-clamp design providing one-handed operation and a secure waterproof seal which completely eliminates the need for a locking ring. The EEL connection is built for the harshest environments and is UL approved. This easy-to-use cordset features a built-in cord light which serves as an alert to boaters when the cord is left plugged in. And, best of all, it works with your current inlet. In addition to cordsets with the EEL System, Marinco also has a full set of Pigtail and Y adapters all using the new EEL technology.
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
- Single-handed operation
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety - alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- EEL product line includes connectors, pigtail, straight and "Y" adapters
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.