The STRIKER Plus 7cv fishfinder with a bright 7? display and built-in GPS features Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1? contours. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkable target separation, and Garmin CHIRP ClearV? scanning sonar shows nearly photographic images of what passes below your boat. Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications?, access to Quickdraw Contours Community data and more.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours:
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you?ve been. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER Plus 7cv can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1? contours.
Quickdraw ActiveCaptain App:
STRIKER Plus 7cv features built-in Wi-Fi, so you can pair with the free, all-in-one ActiveCaptain app. Once paired, you can get smart notifications? right on your screen. You can also access the Quickdraw Contours Community to share some of your new maps or download new data from the community. You?ll even be able to get update notifications for your fishfinder using the Wi-Fi connection and the ActiveCaptain app.
ActiveCaptain CHIRP ClearV? Clarity:
The STRIKER Plus 7cv fishfinder includes Garmin CHIRP technology combined with Garmin ClearV? scanning sonar for a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Paired with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation, this transducer will help you catch more fish.
SideVu and ClearVu GPS Fishfinder:
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in 1 spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip. GPS also allows STRIKER Plus 7cv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you?re trolling at the right speed for the lure you?re using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built for You:
The STRIKER Plus 7cv fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it?s built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what is below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you are ready for anything on the water.
7? GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software:
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearV? scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1? contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications?, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat?s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7? display and intuitive user interface
- STRIKER Plus 7cv Fishfinder
- GT20-TM Transducer
- Power/Data Cable
- Tilt/swivel Mount
- Garmin Bumper Sticker
- Dimensions: 9.30? x 5.50? x 2.30?
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 1.70 lbs
- Water Rating: IPX7
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Frequencies supported
- Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), and ClearV? 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Bottom Lock (Shows Return From The Bottom Up)
- Water Temperature Log and Graph
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Water temperature sensor included
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course Over Ground (COG)
- Current Draw @ 12V: 0.55A
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item