Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman Autumn Glen 50 Sleeping Bag, even when it?s 50?F outside. You?ll stay comfy with lightweight Coletherm hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow zipper, you`ll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, will fit inside the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cord system to keep things cinched tight, and an included stuff sack provides extra storage protection.
- Official sleeping bag of the National Park Foundation
- Stay comfortable when it's 50?F outside
- Designed for people up to 5' 11" tall
- Roll Control system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- Quick Cord system for easy packing without tying
- Comfort Cuff design surrounds your face in softness
- ZipPlow zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time
- Coletherm hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
- Thermolock Draft Tube: prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Zip two together for double the room
- Rectangular sleeping bag, 75" x 33"
- Stuff sack
- Rated to: 50?F
- Size: Regular 5'11"
- Gender: Unisex
- Color: Red
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 75" x 33"
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item