Set up a home base with some extra sleeping space with the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Extended door awning creates a dry area for entry and storage
- WeatherTec system ? patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
- Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 15 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 3 queen airbeds
- Tent Type: Dome Tents
- Season: All Season
- Capacity People: 8
- Size: 16' x 7'
- Center Height: 6'2"
- Color: Green
- Weight: 23.14 lbs.
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item