Set up camp in a compact yet spacious tent with the Coleman Oasis four-person dome tent. If it rains, the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. The sturdy dome shape stands up to wind, and you'll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. A ground vent increases air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- WeatherTec system - patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- Type: Dome
- Number of Person: 4
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Floor Size: 9' x 7'
- Center Height: 4'11"
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item