Reliable, extended-run outdoor illumination can be yours with the Coleman Deluxe Propane Lantern. The 2-mantle design of this lantern creates a steady, bright glow of up to 1000 lumens of light that reaches up to 23 meters away. A quick match strike is all you need to get your lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob. Once your lantern is lit, the footed base provides stability when placed on a table, and the bail handle allows for easy hanging. No matter where you go, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent performance in all kinds of weather. When you're ready to head home, the feet on the base collapse for more compact storage until you're ready for your next bright adventure.
- Official lantern of the National Park Foundation
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and high altitude
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Collapsible footed base provides increased stability and compact storage
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Bail handle for easy carrying and convenient hanging
- Lights with matches
- 2 Insta-Clip #21 mantles
- Color: Black
- 1000 lumens on high casts light up to 23 meters
- Lasts up to 7.5 hours on high
13 hours on low on one 16.4-oz.
- Propane cylinder (sold separately)
||Out of Stock
||This item is temporarily sold out.
Shipping and Handling
|The first item
||Each additional item