You're looking the CD-Pro, our latest RF detector.
Professional Grade. You'll notice that this unit is of higher caliber than most the moment you pick it up, thanks to its excellent alloy construction.
Detects PAL or NTSC. These are the two most common video standards worldwide. The Pro has three dedicated antennas to scan the 1.2 GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz bands. Using dedicated antennas helps the device greatly cut down on interference, resulting in a clearer reading and picture. It detects these frequencies for up to 300 feet, the length of a football field!
Built-in Monitor and Speaker. Why be content to just trace the signal of that hidden camera when you can tap right into it and view and listen to the feed live? If you are looking to tap into an existing security system the Pro will allow you to do that with ease thanks to its built in audio and video out jacks. Once you find a feed you can easily connect the unit to a DVR system and record all the footage that it takes, turning their security into YOUR security.
Easy to Use. Despite being rich in features, the Pro maintains an ease of use that will surprise you. Upon powering on the unit automatically begins to scan for signals. Choose which band or bands to scan toggling its button. Using the simple + and - buttons allows for fine tuning or to manually scan within of any of the bands.
- Built in Li-Ion battery
- Built in speaker and color monitor
- Separate antenna for each of the three bands
- Ease of use
- AV Outputs
- Earphone support
- Detects and indicates PAL or NTSC
- Power saving mode
- Scanning range: 1.2GHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz bands
- Power: Built in Li-Ion battery (Can charge while scanning)
- Recharge time: 8 hours while off, 36 while on
- Monitor: 3.5" color LCD
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (Antenna length not included)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (Including battery)
- Detection range: Up to 300 feet depending on signal strength
- 1 CD-Pro
- 1 Rugged carrying case
- 1 Instruction book
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 Earbud
- 3 AV cables